A travel agreement is reached with the traveller's acceptance of our offer. Acceptance can take place either directly through us or via the intermediary service of a booking office.
As soon as you make a reservation, your accommodations will be arranged. When these arrangements have been settled, you will receive word from us and thereupon, the invoice will be sent.
A confirmation of your booking together with the invoice will be sent within 72 hours via e-mail. Travel documents will be sent via e-mail 3 weeks prior to departure. When booking more than 6 weeks before departure, payment in terms is possible. Deposit is 15% of the total amount. Second payment needs to be done at least 6 weeks prior to departure.
How to pay?
The costs of the trip need to be paid in Euros (€). The 15% deposit must be paid after confirmation and the balance 6 weeks before the start of the trip. If you book later than 6 weeks before the start of the trip, the entire invoice amount must be paid at once.
• By credit card:
payments using Visa or Mastercard are possible (a processing fee of 2% per transaction). You can mention your credit card number+exp.date+cvc code on the registration form you find on our website. Or you may send us the requested information in two separate e-mail messages. Or you may give us the requested information by phone.
• By bank transfer:
8011 XE Zwolle
Account number 66 98 87 307
SWIFT/BIC CODE INGBNL2A
IBAN code NL35INGB0669887307
in the name of Cycletours in Amsterdam. Please state your reservation number.
Cycletours Holidays conducts its tours according to the Travel Conditions of the General Dutch Association of Touroperators (ANVR). This association publishes the ANVR-travel conditions th at includes the rights and duties of both the touroperator and the participant.
Travel Conditions (pdf).
If after booking a trip, you wish to make changes, bear in mind that you can be billed a surcharge to cover the costs of changes, This amounts to € 28,-. According to the ANVR terms and conditions, changes can generally be made up to 28 days prior to the departure date.
(Different conditions apply to group reservations/chartering a ship)
and they also list the cancellation policy which, for your convenience, has been listed below:
Cancellation of the tour
- upon cancellation from the day of booking until 42 days before the day of departure: the down payment (15% of the costs of the trip);
- upon cancellation from the 42th day onwards (inclusive) until the 28th day before the day of departure: 35% of the costs of the trip;
- upon cancellation from the 28th day onwards (inclusive) until the 21st day before the day of departure: 40% of the costs of the trip;
- upon cancellation from the 21st day onwards (inclusive) until the 14th day before the day of departure: 50% of the costs of the trip;
- upon cancellation from the 14th day onwards (inclusive) until the 5th day before the day of departure: 75% of the costs of the trip;
- upon cancellation from the 5th day onwards (inclusive) until the day of departure: 90% of the costs of the trip;
- upon cancellation on the day of departure or later: the total costs of the trip.
Cycletours Holidays reserves the right to cancel tours with fewer than 12 participants up to 21 days prior to the date of departure.
Condition of the tours
The conditions of all tours act on the Dutch jurisdiction. Any liability of the tour operator (the transporter) is limited to the amounts that the concerned insurance company(s) of the tour operator/the transporter is (are) willing to pay, taking into account the maximum coverages. The parties agree that the Dutch law applies to this agreement. Any conflicts arising out of this contract will be brought solely before a competent judge in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
In case of any problems during your holiday regarding your accommodation, tour guide or the bicycle, or if circumstances force you to cut short your holiday, please contact us. We appreciate the opportunity to find a solution when the problem arises and we will try to resolve them as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot deal with complaints submitted after a trip.
The daily program is subject to change without notice.